New safety standards
Thursday, July 2, 2020
Thank you for your support of BESPOKE, a small but mighty business in DTLA. In light of recent Coronavirus developments and updated county protocols, we have decided to re-close, temporarily, for a mandatory three-weeks effective immediately. This was a tough decision, but know the health of our riders is a top priority. All classes will be canceled until further notice, effective immediately.
June 17, 2020
We are excited to announce BESPOKE DTLA will reopen on Thursday, June 18, 2020 with reduced studio capacity. Be assured that the safety of riders and the instructors comes first, and that we have put in place all of the county’s safety and health regulations.
SAFETY & HEALTH PROTOCOLS
- HVAC system upgraded to include hospital grade MERV-13 filters
- Mandatory touchless temperature checks upon entry for employees and clients
- No Touch Policy (meaning no high fives or fist bumps)
- Masks and gloves will be work by all studio staff
- Only 17 bikes will be available per class to maintain physical distancing protocols
- There will be additional time between classes to minimize congestion and allow for our team to deep clean the studio.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be offered at the front desk and podium prior to all classes
- To maintain the highest sanitary conditions, showers and the alkaline water dispenser will be unavailable until further notice. Hair ties and ear plugs will be available upon request behind the front desk. Bottled water will be available for purchase.
BESPOKE CLEANING PROTOCOLS
- Public Areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, with an emphasis on disinfecting protocol focused on high touch areas including door handles, bathrooms, front desk, and lobby furnishings/hard surfaces.
- Enhanced Protocols for Operation and Training: With the new procedures and protocols in place, we have developed an updated training program to ensure staff are well versed in the new cleaning and client interaction protocols.
- Hand washing and Protective Gear: Staff are mandated to wash their hands a minimum of every two hours, following the CDC guidelines. Additionally, staff are required to wear gloves and masks at all times. Staff will have their temperature checked at the beginning of their shifts.