GET TO KNOW CHRISTINA BETTER
INTERVIEW WITH CHRISTINA
- Any upcoming travel plans?
Yes, taking a road trip to a secluded little town in Colorado and then going home to Texas to visit my new niece and celebrate my other niece’s 5th birthday.
- When you’re not working, how do you like to spend your time?
Love exploring California with little weekend trips to Big Bear, Ojai etc…
- What’s the first concert you attended?
Britney Spears—My life was complete.
- Where do you most hope to visit?
Iceland, Bali or the Amalfi Coast
- What was your first job?
Camp Counselor/ Golf Coach at our local country club.
- What is your most-used emoji?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
London or something with a little more edge, but I still love my name.
- If you had to eat one thing for every meal going forward, what would you eat?
Chicken with Mexican Rice. I could eat them forever.
- What’s one thing your mother/father taught you that completely changed your life?
My mom taught me to always choose love and kindness above all else. My dad taught me to live my life and not care about what others think.
- What’s been on your mind lately?
My puppy has entered his terrible toddler phase so he has been testing my patients.
- What’s one of your favorite memories?
My mom and I were at a Sonic type drive-thru. She pressed the button to order, but the person answered a car over and she thought they were talking to her. I was laughing so hard, I couldn’t get words out to tell her to stop yelling at the poor person for getting the order wrong. My mom always made me laugh.
- What’s one thing about you that surprises people?
I was in a sorority in College. Go Alpha Delta Pi!!
- What was something you’ve done that made you feel extreme happiness?
I finally got a puppy!
- What does success mean to you?
That depends on how an individual defines success. For me, it isn’t about money or fancy things, success to me is being unapologetically true to yourself and just living a fulfilled life surrounded by lots of love and amazing people.
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
When we leave this world we don’t take the superficial things with us, we take the relationships and the love we shared. So, love fiercely.
- If you could invite 3 people, dead or alive, to a dinner party, who would they be, and why?
I would love to have dinner with my mom again and grandma. They would obviously have to cook because anything they made was filled with love and always reminds me of home.
- How can someone win a gold star with you?
Flatter me, jk. A sense of humor, I love people that can laugh at themselves.
- What energizes you and brings you excitement?
There is no better feeling than knowing something I did in class or said helped someone or made someone’s day. If I can brighten just a little part of your day and make you forget about the rest of the world for 45 minutes it excites me.
- What qualities do you value in the people with whom you spend time?
How kind someone is and loyal is very important. The people I surround myself with would all show up if I needed them as I would for them.
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
I have an obsession with Peanut Clusters. I mean it is out of CONTROL. Keep them AWAY!
Christina is a Texas-born firecracker who always has a smile on her face and is sure to add a “ya’ll” to every sentence. Christina attended the University of Texas at Austin before making her move out to Southern California. She is always up for an adventure and loves the hiking trails California offers.
After suffering a personal loss, indoor cycling became Christina’s outlet, as it became something to look forward to every day. Now, she uses her love for cycling and personal experience to impact the lives of others as an instructor. Her fun and energetic persona is the perfect formula for fun, yet challenging classes!
Favorite quote: “Live loud. Love louder.” Unknown
Fun fact: Christina doesn’t drink coffee.
Current music obsession: Electro pop