Get to Know Erica
“Sports have always been a part of my life, and indoor cycling has helped me stay in shape throughout the years. I love sharing my love for fitness with riders who want to improve themselves with challenging and fun classes.” – Erica
- What is your favorite food?
Pizza, maybe it’s because I just ate some
- Where is your dream place?
- What do you do to de-stress?
Sleep and massages
- What is the most Courageous thing you’ve done in your life?
Worn squibs and being shot by a AK47, filming a live action scene in the ghetto of Florida at 4 am.
- Where are you from?
Michigan and Arizona
- When did you cry last time? And why?
every day! it feels good 🙂
- If you’ve won 1,000,000 what the first thing we’ve spend on?
Financing an important story into a feature film.
- How about you got $1 million dollars and you had to use it all in a week? Would that change your answer?
- What is your favorite music style?
honestly, classical, it calms me 🙂
- Write down all the words you would use to describe yourself below
- If you could only eat ONE thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Kombucha, that’s not considered eating so salad.
- What do you like about yourself? What do you not like about yourself?
My intensity, my intensity… LOL
- What is one thing you wish you had more of in your life?
- What radio stations do you listen to?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
YES and NO– I LOVE IT
- What time did you go to bed at and when did you awake?
10 pm on a good day, 5-6 am because I get to teach 6 am’s woo!
- Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Who has had the most influence on you?
My acting mentors, Diana Castle and Faline England
- What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
I do have insomnia, I read until I pass out 🙂
- Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Imagining other worlds, exercising, getting excited.
Calming down, waiting and standing still.
- How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
A glass of wine, a good meal and reading. My boyfriend calls me ‘grandma
- Why BESPOKE?
I have much appreciation for self starters and for women who turn their visions into reality. Tatyana is a strong woman and committed entrepreneur, who inspires me to go after my dreams.